3.27.2007

Parsley, Victoria, Hoppy, Evil Evie, Mikey Fitch, Hallie

Parsley left for her new home yesterday evening with her new bunny slaves Olivia and Mom Melissa. I hope to hear of her thriving there! Hallie (aka: Hermione) was moved to become the new Bathroom Bunny. She seems to be coming around a bit already! I picked up Victoria and Hoppy today to try a bonding, so far so good! Emily bunny (the Huber's bunny girl) will be coming in on Thursday and I hope to bond her to Mikey Fitch. We need the PEW's to find homes so desperately when we can, they are so hard to place! Evie is going into a foster home that will work with calming her down (I just don't have the time!) and everything else is going well today, I guess. I figured I'd write early today since tonight will be cage cleaning time. It takes a couple of hours to be thorough. I have a ton of laundry to do, and flyers to print out. On Saturday I will be donning the Hip-Hop suit once again to collect at the Lordship Easter Egg Hunt. Sunday I will be out front of Cathie's Candies in Westport helping to raise money at Fantasia's candy shop. Come get your picture taken, we need the support! The gerbils we just got in will go into foster with Julie, and the Hamster's will make their way to the New York Hamster House.

More soon!
Brandee :o)

No comments: