3.22.2007

Thistle, Lilac, Butterscotch, Critter Connection

Baby Lop Awaiting New Home at the HS

Well, Thistle went to his new home yesterday! He will be living with Heidie and her family and from what Linda has said, one of the most beautiful little bunny girls (Angora I believe) that she has ever seen named Emily. Lilac leaves for her new home tomorrow!


Let's see, today... Woke up, fed dogs, did a rabbit check, meds to Ivan, ran to Outfront Farm Supply (Love those guys - Route 25 in Monroe) to pick up 8 bags of bunny food, went to clean the Hollow in Norwalk. Butterscotch got his lip bit while I was cleaning cages (I think Sage was the culprit) and Linda had to run him to the vet (Dr. Sitinas likes him so much, he in considering adopting him for himself!). I went to Dr. Poster's office, she is going to put the rat from Petco this summer with her old guy to live out their days (Large Martin's Cages). She also took a Guinea Pig from me that she will neuter and Cindy at Critter Connection will find him a great home! I feel better knowing that Cindy will do the check over as well as Dr. Poster. I ran home to let the dogs out, then off to work, and here I sit working on my blog. When I go home tonight it will be bunny meds and time to hang with Ivan, and touch up cleaning on my crew, then Ali and Lumar are coming over to watch Smallville. I was going to start painting some more, but why through something else into it? YAWN. With everything going on I can't wait for Easter to get here!




There is a saying on my fridgerator that I love "I know God won't give me more than I can handle, but I wish he didn't trust me so much!" It's one of those days!


We have several potential adoptions this weekend! Oh, and we are looking for foster homes for 5 gerbils that are going to need to be in 3 different habitats. Pick up at Petco on Saturday.


Brandee :o)


No comments: