3.05.2007

Ivan tilts the other way, Raven, JD, Petco, Hip Hop

This is so messed up, and please believe we will get an appointment with Dr. Pieper in the next week, but Ivan's head is starting to tilt a bit the opposite way. He is still hopping all over the place, and is trying to mount our old Lab Mix, JD, who keeps doing an angry bark when the bunny climbs on him. It's kind of funny, in a silly sort of way. I can't imagine what would make his head start going the other way, maybe his neck muscles finally getting use and he is getting tired or lazy, but we will go see Dr. P to see what is up. As I stated before, yes, it is a miracle to me and others that have seen his progress, but I am still not getting my hopes up that this will be cured. I am curious as to what this is. Hope all is well and everyone has checked out our YouTube videos through the web-site. There are so many very cute videos, but I think the "Flash, Zippy and Thunder" is my favorite after watching the little wacky Flash flip over so many times like a chinchilla rolling in the dust!

I took Raven down to our Norwalk location today. Omigoodness, the birds are having their last wind tonight, I keep waiting for Chris to say to throw the blanket over them, but he doesn't seem to be bothered by them yet. The bearded dragons are doing well, hopefully we will have them adopted out soon

Look for us at Petco on the next two dates at the Norwalk location, and the Easter Bunny's friend Hip Hop will be there too!

Good Night!
Brandee

No comments: