2.02.2007

Stargate, Ivan's Eating, and Cash in the Mail

I'm sitting here watching one of my favorite Stargate Episodes called "Wormhole X-Treme."

I got my new bunny today, mine forever, Ivan. He has extreme head tilt, but is eating everything I give him such as broccoli, carrots (I want to fatten him up, he is so thin!) and lettuce. I have been working with his neck today and gave him some Metacam (pain killer) since our head movement sessions to try and work on the severe muscle atrophy that comes with wry-neck are very sore to him and I want him to be in less pain. I'll keep him on it for a few days until he gets use to the muscle soreness that he will have. Ali was paid by Julie Durante in cash today. Julie said she forgot to send it out. Cash? In the Mail? I'm just glad that Ali got reimbursed for her help to us!

My Life here is not an accident, it has all been pre-destined.

No comments: