2.23.2007

Alise Dies, Meadow, Cadbury, Rabbit Suit



Hello, been a couple of days so I guess now I’ll update. Alise died yesterday morning. She wasn’t looking right the night before, we had an apt. for her to see the vet yesterday morning, and she had passed away. She is at Dr. Pieper’s office awaiting a Necropsy. She is survived by her four beautiful babies that have all recently just found homes. We will miss her gentle heart and her beauty.

Meadow and Cadbury were both altered today and made it through fine. Rain is doing well in her new indoor home.
Apparently the woman who had all the bunnies told animal control that she “got RID of them” because she was getting too many complaints. Funny, after talking to her, I really was fooled into thinking she cared a bit more than she obviously did. I swear Stormy looks so much like Rain, he could be from the same family. He was found in Stratford too, and the woman let them breed and sold them for cheap to “Good Homes.” Whatever.

Linda and I went to a nursery school this morning, me in full bunny gear, and took 3 of Tinkerbell’s babies with us, Nixon, Lefty & Smudge. They got lots of pets and the kids were GREAT! I really enjoyed it, except I need to wear a little less under the suit next time, I kept putting my nose to the eye-holes to breath! We were talking about getting a fan for the inside, but anyone who knows me knows how clumsy I am, and I’m sure that a fan would only lead to a big bald spot on my head!

Parsley is great, Ivan is wonderful, and Hermione is being a huge beautiful BRATT! She jumped up on the couch in the room she has been living in for over a month, decided she wanted to poop on my blanket and maybe just taste it a bit. I have since removed the blanket and put a baby-gate across the couch. It has deterred her for a few days now, but I think she is mad at me for it! Life is so interesting!

Hope all is well with everyone, Good-night.
Brandee :o)

No comments: