2.07.2007

Off-Line, Ivan, Parsley the Bathroom Bunny

Ok, I give up. I bought a new Linksys and still can’t get online. Ivan is doing well, still just the same, but enjoying all of the attention he’s been getting. He shows no sign of stress from me, the dogs, the kids, whatever, he’s just an easy going bun. I think American Idol might be killing him tonight, however! He is eating and drinking really well, loving to watch me walk around and clean, and I now have him living in the Tupperware bin when I am not home, it has blanket rolls in it to help to stabilize him. He is mostly out, peeing happily on sheets and dog-beds (can’t jump into a litter box now, so not even bothering any longer) but he seems happy and out of pain. I am looking forward to seeing what happens with this bunny. We had an inquiry on Rosie today. The woman sounded very nice and said she’d be happy to see our “less adoptables” which is what happened with Oreo, and her new owners are so very happy with her, and with Buttercup too! Buttercup gets chronic abscesses if she doesn’t get a Penicillin injection twice a week, so we didn’t have high hopes for her being adopted out. She was, to a wonderful family that has a diabetic cat so they are use to the shots! (If I have mentioned this before, please forgive, I just get very excited over it!). Hermione is upstairs thumping around in the spare bedroom and running about. I wish I had more time to spend with her, but once we can get Parsley adopted out (our near PERFECT bathroom bunny!) then we will bring Hermione down here to get use to the rest of the family.

I went with my own bunny Rags to Black Rock Congregational Church to their pre-school today to visit with Jessica and Camille Pittnella (sorry Laura if I murdered the last name) 2 daughters of a friend of mine. He was very well behaved, but not as laid back as Arthur use to be. No one can ever replace that bunny of mine! Arthur was just an amazingly laid back rabbit, no matter where we went, no matter who he met. Well, he was bigger than most dogs he met!

I started my first episode of House last night. Wow. Good show! Well, I don’t know what else to say but I am tired and “Hermione – stop all that racket up there!”

Oh, Linda, I got blue and pink paper for the pocket pages I am going to start working on for each bun – 1,000 all together! Let’s get those bunnies moving, I have some paper to go through! Omigosh, can you imagine, over 1,000 rabbits coming through? We really have been cruising quite a bit lately, so it’s possible, especially with the new BUNNY SUPER SUIT!

Night – Brandee :o)

No comments: