2.18.2007

Rosie Bonded, Tapioca & Tootsie Roll,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTYN! My little Sister!

Today was over so quickly. I got up, went to pet sit, on the way home an officer had pulled over in the middle of Lordship Blvd. with his lights on, there was a hit sea-gull in the middle of the road. I stopped (of course I did!) and asked if I could help… I could at least keep him warm until getting him to Dr. Milos tomorrow. They were just going to move him to the side of the road. I took him home in a blanket and put him in a carrier where he died less than 2 hours later. That really just stunk, and I know at this point I should be used to it, but it was just so sad. At least he/she was warm and out of the middle of the road. On another note, I put Rosie in with Cinni and Rags today, and it looks like a keeper, so Rosie will have love from furry friends through out the rest of her days. Ivan is doing just the same today as yesterday, so good for him!

TAPIOCA AND TOOTSIE ROLL got adopted today! Yeah for them! Did I mention that JULIET got adopted and will be bonded to Bubblegum? Well, wish us luck in down-sizing our bunny population. 72 is a few too many, and now that the babies are almost all old enough to altered, we can really start moving everyone to their new forever homes. Well, off to watch Smallville (Hey Ali, I just bought season 5 today!).

Michelle Malone also got an e-mail back from Channel 3 news and it seems they may want to do a story on us! Thank you Michelle! We will see what happens!

Good Night to all! Please don’t forget about collecting Ink Cartridges and Cell Phones!

Brandee :o)

No comments: