2.08.2007

Jet & Gigi, Blogger




Woke up around 7:30 and laid there until 8-ish. Went to take care of the 9 bunnies and 2 cats I am house-sitting for. Went to clean the Hollow from 9-11:30. Got Jet and Gigi (and a check from Michele for $100 to go towards Ivan’s care!) that I am very excited to bond together for Michele (keep your fingers crossed, all is going well so far!) and then went home to clean my bunnies before work at 3. Jim has set up a new Blogger page for the Hollow so I can just type right into our site as soon as my internet is running again. I’m going to have someone come out to do it if I can’t get it to work in the next couple of days. My vacuum decided it was going to be broken. I took it back to Home Depot and had to pay an additional $25 because the previous model I didn’t want to get again because of the fact I didn’t trust it (Rigid “leaf-blower model had a faulty switch that was throwing off sparks!) had gone on sale earlier in the year so they only give you the cheapest price it was sold for in that year if you can’t find the receipt and we have a new CT tax law stating that you don’t get your tax back without a receipt either. Went to work, came home, cleaned cages, watched Smallville and hung out with Ivan, gave lettuce, cleaned cages, hung out with Ivan again while watching Will & Grace with Chris, one episode… He is now in bed, and I am going to join him. YAWN!

Night-Night (And a big Coo-Coo from the Dove I still have not named.)

No comments: