1.25.2007

Dizzy spells and a very nice donation



Hello Again! I went down for my turn at the Hollow (Norwalk location) today. I dropped Major off to visit his doggie friend Dilly on the way. I like the dogs good and tired! I am happy to say that today has been pretty uneventful so far (except these weird dizzy spells I'm having!). Pippen (or Merri, can't remember which) is now sneezing. Pumpkin is doing quite well, Claire is looking good too! Cleopatra was looking good yesterday (little beastie-bunny was "nesting" last night! She has never done that before!), and then sneezing her head off today. We'll finish this course of meds and go from there.

Those little tiny babies are still alive, but I just don't know how. I'll inject more fluids into them this evening, they just look so dehydrated. Their mouths are too small for feeding with an eye dropper or 1 cc syringe, it's very complicated to assist. I can't decide from one moment to the next whether to interfere with what will be, or to leave what will be alone.

A very kind woman named Eileen paid for Mr. Uggs and Casper to be neutered today. It was a $215.00 donation! I just can't explain how this makes us feel, and how kind that was of her to do.

That's all for today!

No comments: