2.02.2008

Espresso, Dylan, Biscuit, MJ, Petco Foundation

Scout, Alex & Flash
Stratford, Connecticut

I'm at work eating a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich. It is so good! I say this because I can't believe how good everything tastes when you are pregnant! I've had a pretty busy week with the buns and life and trying to register baby stuff online, but am happy as can be right now! Only one thing would make me over the edge happy, and that is if Linda's cat Mau-Mau would come home. He's been missing for 1 week today. She has been on the hunt hanging flyers and going through garages like you just wouldn't believe.

I spoke to Hank down at Petco yesterday, we have a couple of people looking to adopt Guinea Pigs and I was checking to see what Petco had available. They don't have any right now so I sent the people to Critter Connection (CT's largest GP rescue). I got some wonderful news from Hank though, and that is that we should be receiving a check from the Petco Foundation for a little over $800 soon! I was estatic, as that will cover the cost of 4 spays! We are so short on funding once again. It will pick up a little more around Easter, then we kind of lull through the summer, with the exception of our annual Garden Party and Tag Sale.

Love wasn't in the cards for Espresso and Biscuit, so I now have Espresso in a pretty completed bond with Dylan, and Biscuit and Mary Jane seem to be off to a good start, they stayed together last night and they are staying with me in Fairfield overnight tonight. I'm going to be trying Bugsy with someone soon too, I don't want him to be alone, he's over 7 years old now!

You guys have to check out this video that Ali got of Flash playing peek-a-boo! It's at:
http://i75.photobucket.com/player.swf?refURL=/&file=http://vid75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/TrueBlue2282/Flash.flv

He is too cute! My spell check isn't working today, so don't hold it against me!

Also, we are in CT Pet Projects this month at: http://www.ctpetprojects.org/home.php

No comments: