2.17.2008

HOLY BUNS ON THE MOVE!!

This has just been a wonderful week - Linda and I can not keep track of the bunnies going back and forth between the Hollow and my house. I have at my house tonight Tinkerbell and Butterscotch - still working on their bond. I have Toby and Bonnie here bonding, and so far, so good! I'm working on Angela with both boys and girls. She is difficult, but I am hoping to break her will.

NEWS FLASH....... Margie and Cory, two of our "Hollow Angels" that are total sweet-hearts and have adopted 3 bunnies from us thus far, including the late Buttercup who was a special needs little girl, came by to drop donations today. I was happy to be there to see them again. They were there thru an adoption and Margie is in love with a bunny that has been at the Hollow for 2 years. They discussed that they are a 2 bunny home, and we said our good-byes. I packed up buns and set off on my way home. As I got home and pulled into the driveway, Linda called me practically in tears to tell me that they turned around and went back to the Hollow and adopted PENNY!!! I cried, I called Ali who has been in love with Penny since she came in, and Ali cried. We are so happy for Penny, and the best thing is that we all love Margie and Cory and we know that Penny just went to a wonderful home and I hope that they can get her to get a long with Linus and Cocoa.

Also in the Hollow News....... Jackson & Randy were adopted this week, and Matilda went to her new home today! It has been a great couple of weeks, thankfully for both the bunnies and the Hollow. The next adoptions we need to really push are Hoppy as a single bunny, and 3 of our bonded pairs, Adam & Eve, Shaylah & Steve, and Bonnie & Clyde.

We are mailing out flyers for our "March Madness" and upcoming fundraising events, so watch for it in the mail! Jim is working on the web-site tonight and we are eager to see the changes - check it out this week. More soon, check back! Brandee

No comments: