2.25.2008

Thanks Jim and Ali, Paperwork, Bunnies, and cake!

Ok, let's get the cake out of the way first. I just got to work (an hour ago) and there is banana bread and chocolate cake for breakfast! Exciting news!
Thank you Jim for driving the paperwork up from the Hollow to Stratford yesterday. Ali and I got so much accomplished between making sure that everybun had a folder, everybun for adoption that was on the web-site is in the Hollow Adoption Book (we still have a few to add but now we know who!) and making sure all the paperwork is filed accordingly. Next step, Chelsea's database! I can't believe how many bunnies we have seen come and go even in this past year alone. Ali also helped me clean yesterday, thanks Ali! I collected a trunk load of papers for the Hollow again this morning and will be trying to keep things low-key this week. Ahhh, what will the rabbits have in store for us?
Brandee

No comments: