1.26.2008

Petco Grand Opening Date Set! Espresso, Biscuit, Buster, Angel, Dumbo



I woke up at about 3am this morning with a horrible tooth ache. I have a sinus infection that I just started antibiotics for and it's got me so stuffed up that my upper right jaw is in some major pain. I'm hoping for a quick dental visit today to get me on my way. I'm at work now and thought I'd do a little writing before the kids all wake up.

I dropped off Sophia and Fudge (Carmine now) yesterday at the Hollow and picked up Espresso and Hollow "Bad-Boy" Biscuit (he's not really bad, he's just really scared so he likes to box!). Their mom Kara has made me a beautiful dog bowl with bunny pictures on it. It's absolutely wonderful, thank you again Kara! So far Espresso and Biscuit are doing well. I didn't have them sleep together last night, but we'll see how it goes today. Biscuit is scared and ansy, so I'll take it slow with him.

Buster got dropped off on Thursday evening in slight stasis. I kept him over night and fed & medicated him and his mom picked him back up for an appointment to see Dr. Pieper yesterday evening. It seems he may have a bit of an ear infection and a small molar spur. He stayed with Dr. P last night and we'll hear more today. We all love Buster, he's such a cutie-pie!

Callie and Jamie will be spayed next week along with Sasha and Violet, then all 4 girls will also be up for adoption. Mr. Dumbo Rat (now named Helix) left for his new home on Tuesday this past week. He was picked up by a very well dressed woman in her Lexus! She's very nice and he is going to be so pampered!


Angel is getting some small poops out this week, but it looks like Miracle may be going into stasis now.

We have our Grand-Opening Date with Petco! Saturday, March 15th from 11-4 down at the Petco Norwalk location. We are hoping to have a wonderful bake-sale and fund-raiser. I'm going to see if Nicole C. can come down with her Wallaby that day, and see if we can get some other people to join us. Hip-Hop the Hop-A-Long Hollow Mascot should also be there to do pictures. We'll know more as the date gets closer.
A friend of mine, Ellen, has the same Birthday as Ellen Degeneres and made a video of her bunny Sven doing a little Birthday dance, check it out at:
As Easter gets closer, we are working on seeing if we can also join with PAWS and the H.S. to do an educational adoption event where we will also have Hip-Hop to do pictures with pets! Again, I'll let you know as we figure things out. Hopefully this will be an even bigger year than last year, as we are rapidly growing in numbers and funding.
Welp, gonna run! More soon! Have a Hoppy Weekend!
Please feel free to submit your pets pictures to me to post on the blog at brandeesbunch@aol.com. Please include your pets names and state and city where you live.

No comments: