4.12.2007

Flemmish Giant, Ringworm, Merri


Well, Merri went into full blown stasis and Linda ran her to South Wilton. She thinks that she will be fine, say a prayer! Nixon had to be put on Antibiotics for an abscess that has formed where he was bit when his new family came in to see him. They are patiently awaiting to take him back home. That is great for Nixon, he is part of a family, even though he's still at the Hollow temporarily. Today was my day to clean. I was so exited when a woman named Ellen came down today to have her bunny's toe-nails clipped. He looked just like my Arthur that had passed away last May. Their bunny, Bonny, is a Flemmish Giant about 16 lbs I'd have to say. It was such a joy to see him, I was in tears! What a beauty he is! And Thank you Ellen for the $25 donation you left us today. Every bit helps! This evening Linda called to let me know that Merri is pooping now. YEAH!

No comments: