4.13.2007

Crazy Babbits!

Can you get ringworm from a bunny that has ringworm and sprays you in the face? Little BUGGER! I haven't had so many hormonal freak rabbits in, well, EVER! Lucky is trying to eat me and squirting up a storm, the new white dwarf who I still haven't named tried to kill me today by lethal teeth injection. Thunder is now spraying, and yes, thumping like some kind of physco killer maniac, Ringo the ringworm bunny just sprayed me in the face as I was trying to catch Penny the attack rabbit to give her her Bicillin shot, along with Ivan and Cleo. Buster, who was calm before he left here must know he has a hot little chick waiting for him in a new home because he is now not the perfect potty trained rabbit, but some demon in a little fur coat studly paper shredding humping machine! Heather is OK when she isn't trying to get at me from petting her, and Cleo, oh, what a mess! WHAT IS GOING ON???? I'm thinking we all have SPRING FEVER! I'm having a spring headache! I'm not looking for sympathy, just a couple of laughs! Cinni and Rags are now living with Annabelle, the Flemmie that came in. Ok, I'm gonna go watch Stargate.

No comments: