12.27.2006

Sinus Problems

Tapioca spent the latter part of the day at Dr. Pieper's. She has been diagnosed with sinusitis, and he doesn't want to put her on meds because of the babies, which is fine by me. He gave me a great recipe for weaning baby bunnies today, actually, a couple. She came home with me around 6:15 (I got to meet Dr. Pieper's Parrot and saw his beautiful mother/daughter labs again today too) and I have the vaporizer going downstairs now, maybe it will help out with Cleo's ongoing sinus issues as well. The bathroom got so steamed last night that I have water spots all over the ceiling! I haven't checked my e-mail in 3 days, maybe 4, so I better get to it! Did I mention that Shaylah is doing beautifully and her scab fell off her head? It looks like she may regain all of her fur there too!

No comments: