12.06.2006

Adoptions Galore

I know it's once again been a long time since I have written. Things are so crazy, and everything is about rabbits. Last week Michele took Faith (now GiGi) home to be with Jet and things seem to be off to a wonderful start. The two baby girls from Litter 1(Cotton and Baby Gray) from the Elmsford Shelter, mom is Alise they were born Sept. 25th, left for their new home in New Jersey. Casanova has been adopted, Trouble was adopted last night, Bunny & Clyde have been adopted and will be going to their new home in January. It has been a nice week with bunny adoptions.

On Tuesday I was e-mailed by BAY ( a very kind woman I had never met before) to help with a domestic rabbit living in their yard. Nick was home sick but not sick-sick- and I drove him up with me to see if I could catch this bunny in Orange. Its just dropped down below the 40s this week. No sign of her, Searching, hunting, digging, and no sign. I go to leave about 45 minutes later, after driving through the neighborhood and searching through wooded and brushy areas, and then I see a bunny butt. I put the car in reverse, go to find her, and nothing. She has disappeared. Bratt. Ill go back the next day with a borrowed Havahart Trap from Stratford AC.

No comments: