12.29.2008

Today is the 2nd birthday for Flash, Zippy, Thunder, Cinderella, Snow White, and Gia! Hoppy Birthday you crazy bunnies!

So, Chelsea emailed me some pictures of her bunnies playing in the snow we got last week but I was out of town so I haven't had a chance to post the pictures. I will try to do that tonight!

So for those of you that haven't heard, Half Pint got adopted this past week! We also took in 2 new bunnies Saturday - 2 boys, Sam & Dean. Their previous owner had them living outside in a hutch...they moved out and left the rabbits there to fend for themselves. The new home owner found them out there and tried to care for them but wasn't able to keep them so Linda went and picked them up. They are both very sweet and as soon as we make sure they are not sick, they will be neutered and sent back to the Hollow for adoption.

If there is anyone who can foster a bunny or a bonded pair for a little while, please call Linda ASAP. We are overwhelmed we are at maximum capacity right now with bunnies overflowing into Linda's house! Chelsea's baby is due in April and all of the bunnies need to be out of the future nursery by February. Also, if anyone would like me to email them some fliers to hang up, please let me know! My email address is alicat2282@yahoo.com. I will mail you some fliers - please hang them up wherever you can to help us generate some adoptions! I usually hang them in the break rooms at my job and also on the community boards at the local Stop & Shops, but libraries, community centers, and any place else would be helpful!

TTFN!
Ali

PS - comments are now enabled so after you register, you can leave comments on the blog! Keep it clean and G-rated, OK!?

No comments: