12.17.2008

Christmas Pictures

It's Ali again! At Brandee's request, I am posting the pictures that I used in my Christmas cards this year. If anyone else would like to share their Animal Holiday Pictures, feel free to email me at alicat2282@yahoo.com and I will post them on the blog! (ahem...Margie & Cory!)

This is Kali & Flash (can you believe that Shaylah's babies are going to be 2 this year!? My little Flash is growing up!)




This is Scout & Alex. Scout was by far, the most difficult to photograph. First of all, she hates my life and secondly she hates sitting still. I don't think she was too fond of the bows either...



Here she is again, washing the human-filth off of herself.



Here is my brother's Flemish Giant, Dixie. Somehow, wrestling with a 12lb Flemish was CAKE compared to my little 4lb Scoutie-Pants.



And last, but not least, are Puffy & Q-Ball. We've been fostering them since May when they were only 4 weeks old.




Hope you all enjoyed my pictures!

TTFN! Ta-Ta-For-Now!
-Ali

No comments: