6.11.2008

Tag Sale, Pet Talk

Hey,
Chris, Ali and I went to Channel 12 this past Sunday to do a "Father's Day" segment of Pet Talk. It will air, of course, on Father's Day - this coming Sunday. We took Bucky, Heather and Rag-a-Muffin with us, all were very well behaved. Bucky went in yesterday to have his teeth cut way back again. We are trying to raise the money to have his front teeth surgically removed since they will never be aligned and we'd rather not have to continuously put him through the teeth trimming, he's been though enough! Bun-Jovi is actually able to stand for short periods of time on his hind legs again which is amazing, and Bugsy seems to be eating more and more on his own, drinking out of the water bottle, and he seems to be holding his head up a bit more often. Wishful thinking on both parts? We may have 2 pairs of chins leaving soon, which would be wonderful for them. Chris helped me get the a/c hooked up for everyone a couple of days ago and I've had a couple of people helping out with the pens/cages which has been wonderful. Susie came on Friday and Bryne again on Sunday. Christine will come tomorrow to clean the chin cages for me, which rocks. I am really getting tired quickly now, I just couldn't imagine it happening - I don't sit and now I actually have too! Thanks to everyone for their help, and to everyone who just shows up at the Hollow to clean when they say they will. We are so crazy right now and every single person that shows up is a just an angel - and we need angels with what we do!
This week Groucho came back, his bond with Honey did not end up working out in the end, he became very aggressive with her - we think maybe over food since he was so starved coming in.
I am bonding Lila with Sal right now, and just bonded Danni (found running loose in Danbury) with Romeo and Coco with Sonia. I haven't taken any pictures yet, too empty-headed to even think of it this week!
Thank you to everyone who has brought us items for the tag-sale on June 28th, and thank you to everyone who has dropped off (Terri brought paper towels, toys and other items and Cindy from St. Josephs brought garbage bags, papers and tag-sale items!) donations and sent in checks. We are so low on funds, and every little bit has truly helped. Any other items for the tag-sale can be dropped off at my place in Stratford to be stored until the tag-sale, just e-mail me directly for the address at brandeesbunch@aol.com.
I'm due in 2 1/2 weeks now, I have a birthday Friday and Linda has a birthday as well on the 22nd so hopefully we'll both be doing something fun in the next couple of weeks (like relaxing, or child-birth)! Hope everyone is well, and please send us updates on your buns as you get them! Happy JUNE!
Brandee :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Post ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
ID Tags Dogs
Also visit my page