1.27.2011

Mandy gets adopted!!

Ok, Mandy got adopted today! YAY! She is a little black and white lion-head that came in from Mandy at Cottontail Rabbit Rescue. See Linda, there is a reason you are home sick! Just kidding! Just had to mention - I think I posted when I gave birth to my son in October that the nurse in the room during delivery is the sister - in -law to a woman that helps to run 3 bunnies rabbit rescue... small world! So Katie, my 2 year old, just started preschool on Wed. Her teacher Miss. Jen called me to let me know how my friends daughter was doing (long story) and said "I just remember where I know you from! You are Brandee with Hop-A-Long Hollow, right?" She also works for Linda Howard who owns Linda's Doggie Salon here in Stratford. We have done several rescues with Linda. Soooo Funny! Just glad I feel I'm starting to get back into the swing of things a bit! We have feet, not inches, of snow, and it's a beautiful week. Be careful to all! Brandee :o)

No comments: