1.24.2011

Linda Sick, Rags not well...

Well, Linda was sent home from the airport by her husband and crawled into bed for 3 days. She's still not 100% but will hopefully still be joining him in Florida by weeks end. Feel better oh great bunny lady! I'm currently bonding Kia and Marly back together, she had her eye removed and is doing great! Rags, one of my most favorite buns to ever come into the Hollow, is going down hill so fast. He has horrible Arthritis that just hit so hard that it looks like he has a splayed back leg now. We are certain he won't be with us much longer. We also have Oliver and Rosie too that are just off, so they are under careful watch.

It's amazing how all of the volunteers have once again pulled together to make sure the Hollow is covered again - I personally want to thank everyone! THANK YOU! I will be going away at the end of Feb. and have Ali and Kristine doing shots for me, so want to say thanks to them too! THANKS! Will try to get some pictures the next time I'm down. All bondings going pretty well so far! Brandee

P.S. Just wanted to say Thanks to one of my Awesome Friends Mindy Coman for her and fiance' Rob providing us with SO MANY PAPERS!!! And on a continuous basis, and Flyer Free! Thanks guys!!

No comments: