10.24.2007

The Bonding Of Evie and Martin, Magik

So far, looks good with these guys, stayed overnight in the guest room with no problems, and I don't foresee any issues, unless other rabbits get them going. They will be taken to Linda tomorrow who will house them inside for a week just to make sure all is well before going back outside! YEAH FOR MARTIN AND EVIE! I may try Moody and Casper next! Things are going ok today, Linda isn't feeling up to herself, and I think the rain just makes me tired, although it's been a very busy past 7 days! We have a new big boy that will be coming in, a fawn colored New Zealand, gorgeous male. The family that found him and nursed him back to health have offered to help with his neuter, THANK YOU! He is has that awesome fat-face that Jet and Cadbury have. I love it! We need a new name for him. They were calling him Lucy and were shocked when I said they might want to consider another name. Help me out here guys, I was going to name him Magik. Ali or Michelle L. will just change it anyways! Hope everyone has a wonderful day, I am going to pick up another book to read, like I have time! Oh, for anyone who doesn't know, I found a lump in my Rusty's chest and took him to Dr. Pieper yesterday, it's just a fatty tumor which I had thought anyhow, but can't remember if I mentioned it. Well, crock-pot is going (chicken, cream of broccoli soup, broccoli, onions, carrots and potatoes) so the house will smell great when I get home tonight, I'll have a book, a blanket, and animals will be done. Blackberry's month of Marquis is just about up, we'll get blood-work done next week and see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed!
Brandee

No comments: