9.26.2007

Snow, Hannah, Buster, Lilly, Radish, Cookie, Blackberry

Ok, here's the day. Got up, went to Dr. Piepers to drop off Cookie for her spay, went to Fairfield, jogged 3 miles, weighed in at weight watchers, went to the diner for breakfast then to pick up Jojo the Pug for the day while her mommy had jury dute. I went to work and changed the laundry, went back to Dr. Piepers to pick up Radish from her spay yesterday a long with a tube of Marquee to start Blackberry on for EC ($200). I went home, checked on everyone's food/water/hay, paid some special attention to Baba the butt cart bunny, then did some laundry. I packed up Snow and Hannah for the day (their bonding isn't going badly, just not as well as I had hoped) and spoke with Ann E. to bring back Buster and Lilly who were great here but as soon as they got back home again, they were pulling fur. I went by Lori's to see how she is doing since Bugsy got very ill yesterday and had to be rushed to South Wilton. She has been hit so hard with Baba being ill and now Bugsy. Took Jojo in to play with Major and Sugar for a while, then went back to work. Jojo was picked up around 2, and I took a shower at work. At 7 I dropped off 5 cheerleaders, then went back to pick them up at 9pm. I got home around 9:45, Chris is out at a Scorpions concert with friend Dennis, and now I'm blogging and cleaning.

Toby came back the same night (morning actually, 4:30 am) so all is safe and sound. I did trap a possum trying to trap him in the Havahart trap, and they run fast when they want. Going back in to mix up the Marquee for Blackberry, and then do whatever around the house till I pass out. I'm tired, and the sinus allergy season is a killer the past 3 days!

Hope all is well with everyone! Goodnight!
Brandee

PS... RE: Billy Bunny

No comments: