9.17.2010

Up to our Ears in Rabbits!




Ahhhh, where to begin... I am now 8 1/2 months pregnant and feel I have almost deserted Linda as far as things go. I haven't, I still get down to the Hollow at least twice a week to do shots, do our food runs, am starting to work on getting a database in order with Jim's help, and actually signed up to clean every Wednesday this month (works great, my 2 year old plays with her grandson Logan!). It's getting harder to bend over and get into those bottom cages! A lot is going on at the Hollow, bunnies are everywhere! We have had a couple of visits with the House Rabbit Society this month, Linda has had quite a few bunnies boarding. Her cat Hilda, one of the diabetics that came in through the Humane Society, went into a diabetic shock this week and Linda spent a lot of time nursing her back.


So many bunnies are looking for homes right now. I'm going to post some pictures, and call it a day. I have so much to write that has happened the past couple of months, but my brains are scrambled right now and all I can think about is how many more rabbit folders need to be made to be filed...

No comments: